- Down Under
60 75 $60.00 - $75.00
The Down Under is a rectangular tube mounted to the bottom of the down tube. This bag can carry custom items like fly rods and extra long tent poles, beer, whatever.
- 2.75" square and 20.50" long.
- #10 Nylock zipper is used to keep the zipper running smooth in an area that is going to see a lot of dust.
- Frame side panel is rubber "gripper" fabric backed by 600D cordura and 3/16" foam.
- Bottom and non zipper side are VX21 backed by 600D cordura and 1/8" foam.
- Zipper side is black (unless another color is chosen). Middle strap is one wrap that attaches to a 1.5" one-wrap daisy chain to ensure that the strap does not conflict with the straps on your frame pack.
Please make sure that you have 3.5" clearance from your tire to the underside of your down tube to eliminate the potential of rubbing. (If you are running a suspension fork measure with suspension compressed!)
We can make these in 2 and 3 beer lengths upon request.
(Be aware that can sizes differ in European countries and maybe others as well)